Recreational Vehicle Insurance

Don’t take the fun out of recreational vehicles by not having insurance. Most people know that automobiles are not covered under homeowner insurance; however, many people do not realize that homeowner policies do not cover tractors, golf carts, boats, and ATVs. The only motorized equipment that is covered by a homeowner policy is equipment used to maintain the residence premises or assist the handicapped, i.e. riding lawn mowers and garden tractors. Recreational vehicle insurance gives you protection in case of damage, theft, or an accident.

The next step is simple, give us a call at (731) 587-3033 or fill out the contact form below!

Coverage Includes:

  • Bodily injury liability, including guest passengers, and property damage
  • Collision
  • Medical payments
  • Uninsured/underinsured motorist
  • Legal defense cost
  • Emergency first aid
  • Towing costs